About this whitepaper
The Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) requires financial institutions to develop and maintain an Enterprise Wide Risk Assessment (EWRA). Yet, this council provides little guidance on how companies should develop an effective EWRA process.
This whitepaper shows you specific tactics for improving your EWRA control effectiveness and protecting your organization from financial risk.
- What the Enterprise Wide Risk Assessment is and its impact on your organization.
- What types of controls are available and their best use cases.
- Why manual controls can cause challenges and how to overcome them.
- When evaluating control points at the “control process level” is a good idea and when it's not.
- How to use multiple controls together to maximize your ultimate control effectiveness rating.